Thursday 16 July 2009

To Kill A Bloggingbird

Here is an interesting phenomenon:

I currently have 11 mosquito bites on my left arm, but only 1 on my right arm. Why is this???!?!?

Is it some sort of global conspiracy that mosquitoes are targetting left-arms in order to cut down on the number of left-handed people? Does blood in the left arm taste better then blood in the right arm?

I would be more inclined to bite the right arm because mosquiot slapping would be less accurate with the available weaker left hand. Maybe they just like a challenge?

Jonny

1 comment:

  1. Just wondering about legs? Do the Polish mozzies have a preference there? Maybe it depends on whether you have washed you feet? If one foot is smellier than the other does that mean a "go" for the mozzies or a "no". I can feel some research coming on here!
    Lots o love Mum

    ReplyDelete