Tuesday 21 July 2009

2001: A Space Blogyssey

Hello!
It has been a quiet few days for me in Poland. I have been able to spend some good time reading my Bible and some books, and I even took a nap yesterday afternoon!

I've also enjoyed hanging out with my new mates Bartek (who I met at the English Speaking classes we ran a few weeks back) and Mateusz (who I met at the local youth club). It has been an extravaganza of table-football, snooker, basketball and football, and I'm planning to lay the smackdown on Mateusz tomorrow in a game of ping-pong!

I have just under 2 weeks left so next week Luke and I are planning a few days away to the countryside to spend some time with God and pray about the upcoming year. It will be good!

If you are a praying person, then these away days are really key. And these 2 meaningful friendships are very important to pray about too.

I will leave you with some Monty Python. There is no part of this that isn't very very funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur5fGSBsfq8


Hope you are all well!
Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment